You want a unique, memorable Asian wedding. And you want it done without breaking the bank. Thankfully, there are some incredible wedding venues in Bangkok that will be perfect for that special day. The city has an ever-growing number of hotels that offer special wedding services. Get hitched amidst the inner city gardens, or by the beautiful Chao Phraya river. You’ll easily forget you’re in the middle of a hustling and bustling city.
Planning your wedding in Bangkok is very easy, with the help of its many hotels. Each one features a unique wedding experience, inclusive of wedding planning and photography services. Here’s a checklist of 5 hotels you need to look into while planning that perfect day.
- Grand Hyatt Erawan. Grandiose and elegant, the hotel boasts resort-style facilities. It also has a wide selection of bars and restaurants. They offer both European and Thai wedding services.
- Siam Kempinski. Grand, interlinked swimming pools and manicured gardens mark this spacious hotel. They offer Thai, European, Indian, and Chinese style receptions, perfect for every taste.
- Mandarin Oriental. Celebrate your happily ever after in the hotel’s castle-like settings. Sitting by the Chao Phraya river, this is the oldest luxury hotel in Bangkok. They provide some of the most romantic wedding packages in the city.
The hotel has a slew of wedding venues that can accommodate a wide variety of catering options. A dedicated wedding coordinator and photographer are provided. They also have outdoor settings for the dinner after the wedding.
- The Sukhothai. For those looking for the sweet and serene, the Sukhothai nails it. As proof, the hotel’s reception room is always one of the most in-demand around the city. Its famous central gardens and lotus pond provide a great backdrop for a wedding ceremony.
- Shanghai Mansion. Located in Chinatown, Shanghai Mansion recreates the feel of early Chinese grandeur. Weddings can be held inside a six-storey indoor garden or in an art deco parlor. Formerly a Chinese opera house, Shanghai Mansion has a beautiful architecture to match the event.
Shanghai Mansion also offers the heritage ballroom to hold receptions, which can be arranged for specific catering services.
Bangkok is a wonderful city, fusing fast-paced Western lifestyle with vibrant Asian traditions. Couples from all over flock to the city to tie the knot, taking in its unique atmosphere. It is truly the “Venice of the East”, a romantic and unique place. As a plus, there are also several honeymoon-worthy places around. There are stunning world-class beaches and other attractions in other parts of the country. It’s a one-stop shop for those who want a perfect wedding.